If your children are bored of eating the same thing day in day out, or you're not sure what makes up a healthy well balanced lunch box; Our Healthy Lunchbox ideas will give you all the inspiration you need for spicing up their lunches with a good mix of healthy ideas too.
Aim to include each of the following in your child's lunchbox:
1. Carbohydrate – filling foods for energy such as sandwiches, pitta breads, wraps, pasta or rice
2. Fruit – fresh, dried or tinned
3. Vegetables – either in a sandwich or salad, or on its own
4. Dairy Product – cheese, yoghurt or milk
5. Protein – this can be meat, cheese, hummous, fish or eggs
6. Drink– water or milk